Winner of the Liebster Award!
Coleman Weeks has been nominated for The Liebster Award !
A friend and respected author, Regina, from the group’s romance blog, has nominated Marion Lovato for a Liebster Award.
Thank you so much, Regina.
The Liebster Award allows us to express appreciation for other bloggers. It was also created to increase readership for blogs with fewer than 500 followers.
Following are the official rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. See above.
2. Answer the questions you were given. See below.
3. Nominate other blogs with fewer than 500 followers. See below.
4. Post questions for your selected nominees to answer. See below.
5. Tag and link the nominees and post a comment to let them know you have nominated them and appreciate their hard work.
Regina’s questions were:
1. What genre do you enjoy reading above all others?
My favorite genre is Non-fictional/history. I enjoy understanding the past
2. Who is your favorite author?
That’s difficult to say because I have many “favorites”. It is all a blur and been years since I read someone besides myself outside of reviews or editing. James A. Michener had a profound effect on me with “Centennial”, Dean R. Koontz is a great escape, but most books are anymore.
3. You’re out shopping and a book catches your attention. What is the first thing about a book that stops you dead in your tracks and makes you pick it up?
A cool book cover always makes me look to see if it is as cool as it looks.
4. Tell us something no one knows about you.
I am a hippy and Earth Father Spirited Man, I gather people under my wing and they are in my circle but if they don’t want to be there, I forget a little too easily. Some people are hard on the outside and soft on the inside, unfortunately I am the opposite.
My nominees for The Liebster Award are:
Callie C. Colbert
My questions for the nominees are the same as the ones I answered, Good Luck